DISCOVER COCONUT PLANTATION
- Tour guide will meet you at a location bring you to the city central pier. The boat is waiting to begin to tour the Ben Tre River. Sightseeing the local daily activities living along the river like fishing-net, fish trap. On the way, you will stop to visit the Brick kiln factory and learn how the bricks are being made. The brick has been used in construction building material for many centuries past until today in the Mekong Delta.
- Continue tour cruising along the canal stop at a location to taste Seasonal tropical Fruits. Here you will sample tea & honey and listen to traditional country music performed by the local people.
- Next stop will visit the coconut grove; you will taste the best Coconut Juice in the Mekong region, and a chance to rest & relax under coconut palm.
- After that you visit a Coconut Candy business to see how a coconut candy is being made and to eat them hot right out of the oven.
- Then, you board a Pedi-cab or bicycle to your next stop at Straw Mat Weaving place, to learn how to weave sleeping mats, from there continue on to lunch stop.
- After lunch rest, take 20 minute paddle Boat along a canal, where the motor-boat is waiting to take you back to the hotel, End tour.
TOUR PRICE: $65 for 2/ $25 per additional person.
INCLUDES:Motor boat, English speaking tour guide, bikes, tropical fruits, lunch, coconut juice, tea & honey, traditional music, rowing boats.