MEKONG RIVERSIDE ADVENTURE
( 4 Hours day trip)
- Tour guide will meet you at a location; from there you go to Tan Thach pier, where motor boat is waiting to take you on to the Tien River tour. You will visit the area of 4 Islands Dragon, Unicorn,Phoenix, and Turtle, in the heart of the Mekong Delta.
- The boat takes you to Thao Nguyen beautifull tropical orchid garnden to visit a bee farm, enjoying the tea & honey. After that, you will board Horse Cart, and ride along the countryside roads through the village. You can experience the villager’s daily lives and will stop at locations to sample Seasonal Tropical Fruits, and listen to traditional local music.
- After short rest, you will board a small Paddle Boat take you down the River covered by water coconut palm trees. At the end of the canal you will stop at a local Coconut Candy Business where you can learn how the candy is being made and have a chance to taste them hot right out of the oven.
- From there, a 15 minute boat ride will brings you to Phoenix Island where you will enjoy a fresh Southern Mekong Delta home cooking lunch meal. During and after lunch meal you can visit the Coconut Monk temple, ride bike around the island village, or hang on the hammock under thick mango tree shade to relax and watch the time goes by.
- After lunch rest, you will get back on the motorboat cruising back to Tan Thach pier, end tour.
TOUR PRICE: $65 for 2/ $25 per additional person.
INCLUDES: motorboat, horse-carts, seasonal tropical fruits, tea & honey, traditional music, rowing boat, lunch, English speaking tour guide.